COVID-19 Provider Resources
CCHA is committed to continuing to meet the needs of our Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) members, providers, community partners, employees and vendors during the presence of COVID-19 in Colorado. We have included resources below to help you and your practice navigate this unprecedented time.
General Vaccine Information
- CDC guidance, When You've Been Fully Vaccinated
- CDC guidance, COVID-19 Vaccines While Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Nursing Home Guidance with Revised Visitation Recommendations
Outreach and Education Resources
- HSS Hotline to improve access to COVID-19 vaccines for people with disabilities
- Colorado COVID-19 Health Care Provider Vaccine Toolkit
- How to Build Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines: A Short Guide for Immunization Coordinators in Medical Centers and Clinics
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Conversation Starter
- Building Vaccine Confidence in Health Systems and Clinics: Tips for Immunization/Vaccine Coordinators and Building Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines Among your Patients: Tips for the Healthcare Team
- COVID-19 Provider Toolkit
- Lieutenant Governor's Office Communication Toolkit for Providers
- CMS Office of Minority Health COVID-19 Vaccine Resources website for vulnerable populations
- CMS COVID-19 Partner Resource Page
- Health and Human Services COVID education campaign page
- CDC COVID-19 vaccine toolkit
- CDPHE COVID-19 communication resources
- Public Health Communications Collaborative - Tough questions related to COVID-19, with suggested answers
- Multilingual and multicultural videos
Information for Providers
- COVID-19 public health emergency declaration renewed through October 17, 2021, unless otherwise extended.
- Colorado providers who administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine can now vaccinate any Coloradan age 12 and up who wants the vaccine. The FDA has updated the Pfizer vaccine-specific Fact Sheets for Health Care Providers Administering the Vaccine and for Recipients and Caregivers.
- Primary care providers can now enroll to receive doses of COVID-19 vaccines to administer in-clinic. For information on how to sign up to become a COVID-19 vaccine provider, see this flyer, email email@example.com to express interest in enrollment or verify the status of your enrollment, and/or visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) website for vaccine providers.
- Provider Fact Sheet English Spanish
- CCHA COVID-19 Alert: Vaccine
- CCHA COVID-19 Alert: May 15 Deadline Telemedicine Funding Opportunity
- CCHA COVID-19 Alert: Financial Support Summary & Recording of Co Med Society Webinar, April 3, 2020
- CCHA COVID-19 Alert: Financial Support Webinar and Billing & Business Operations Resources, April 2, 2020
- CCHA COVID-19 Alert: Updated Telemedicine Guidance & Practice Resources, March 27, 2020
- CCHA COVID-19 Alert: BH Telemedicine Services Guidance, March 23, 2020
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans and Other Federal Relief Programs Webinar, information current as of April 30, 2020. Webinar access code: health. This webinar was created and hosted by Anthem and does not reflect CCHA or Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) guidance. The webinar is educational and informational only. The webinar does not constitute and should not be considered legal advice. CCHA cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Federal Resources Available for Health Care Providers and Employers in the Federal CARES Act current as of April 17, 2020
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Resources
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Resources
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing Resources