Join Our Provider Network
Thank you for your interest in joining the Colorado Community Health Alliance (CCHA) primary care medical provider (PCMP) network.
CCHA is committed to working with qualified providers to ensure we jointly support a coordinated, patient-centered model of care that serves the needs of Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) members, improves health and life outcomes, and optimizes resources to avoid duplication of services and reduce the cost of care.
We offer a PCMP agreement to providers who serve Health First Colorado members as a medical home in the Accountable Care Collaborative Program and meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled as a Colorado Medicaid provider
- Licensed and able to practice in the State of Colorado
- Hold an MD, DO, or NP provider license
- Have a documented taxonomy as one of the following specialties: pediatrics, internal medicine, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, or geriatrics
- Are not excluded from participating in federal health care programs
- Are a clinic, federally qualified Health Center (FQHC) or Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Act as the dedicated source of primary care for members and be capable of delivering the majority of the Member’s comprehensive primary, preventive and sick medical care
Additionally, CCHA considers the provider’s ability to offer appointments outside typical workday hours and a provider’s capability to provide phone coverage with access to a clinician who can triage a member’s health needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These standards are outlined in CCHA provider agreements.
We look forward to partnering with you! To learn more about contracting with CCHA to serve the Health First Colorado population in Regions 6 and 7, emailProviders@CCHAcares.com.