CCHA Care Coordinators Are an Extension of Your Health Team
Colorado Community Health Alliance (CCHA) coordinates the care and services for Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) members. Our goal is to help you get the most from your health care and live a healthy life. CCHA care coordinators work together with you, your primary care provider, and your family members/caregivers. As part of your health team, they learn about your unique health needs and help create a plan to get you on track.
Who are the CCHA care coordinators?
- Nurses and maternity specialists
- Social workers and behavioral health professionals
- Community resource specialists
How can they help?
CCHA care coordinators are here to provide guidance with your health and connect you with medical and non-medical services. They can help you:
- Understand your health plan benefits and find your way around the health care system
- Find a different primary care provider (PCP) who is the right fit for you
- Get appointments with your PCP, behavioral health providers and specialists
- Coordinate services for physical and behavioral health, dental, home health, and long-term care needs
- Create personal health and wellness goals
- Learn about your options and make good decisions about your health
- Enroll in programs for chronic disease self-management and overall health and wellness
Connect with a CCHA Care Coordinator
Our services are available to you if:
Services are included with your health plan benefits, so there is no extra cost for you.
To connect with a care coordinator, contact CCHA Member Support Services.
We know there are often things in everyday life that affect your health and well-being. CCHA care coordinators can help you find community resources and government assistance programs. They can also work together with you to fill out applications or other paperwork. You can get help for needs such as:
Food, Housing & Clothing
Mental Health Issues
Drug & Alcohol Use
Financial or Legal Concerns
Caregiver Stress or Burnout