As a Health First Colorado member, you can receive dental services such as cleanings, fillings, root canals, crowns, partial dentures and others. In addition, children under age 21 can receive preventive services including exams, cleanings, X-rays, sealants, space maintainers, fluoride treatments and more.
- There are no co-pays
- For adults, the annual benefit covers each member up to $1,500 from July 1 - June 30
Need help finding a dental care provider or have questions about your dental benefits?
Call DentaQuest at 1-855-225-1729
Need additional guidance? Our Care Coordination team can help
720-612-6700, option 2 | Monday – Friday | 8 am – 5 pm
Changes to your dental benefits in 2021 due to the COVID-19 public health emergency
Know about benefit changes and plan ahead
It's important for you to know about changes to your benefits. Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) is making the following changes to the dental benefit after the COVID-19 public health emergency. We aren't sure yet when this will be. The earliest we will make changes is January 2021.
- Who: Adult members
- When: After the COVID-19 public health emergency. We aren't sure when the public health emergency will end. Health First Colorado will remind you about this change before then.
- What: The yearly maximum dental benefit is changing.
- How: Members ages 21 and older are covered for services totaling up to $1,500 between July 1 and June 30. This benefit is changing to the 2018-2019 amount of $1,000 per year.
- Learn more: To learn more about your basic dental benefits, go to DentaQuest.com/Colorado. You can also create an account on the DentaQuest website to keep track of your benefits.