HCPF Resources & Support for Providers
The Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) has a wealth of information on their website regarding Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) and everything you need to know as an interested or participating provider.
Below we’ve provided links to pages that help address some of the most common questions and resource needs. Information for some topics can be found on multiple pages. We encourage you to visit the section For Our Providers on the HCPF website: Colorado.gov/hcpf/our-providers.
The next phase of the Health First Colorado Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) begins July 1, 2018!
Visit the ACC Phase II web page to stay informed about the implementation timeline, processes and other things providers need to know. You can sign up for webinars or view recorded webinars on topics such as: Implementation Process Overview, Provider Contracting, Member Attribution, Short Term Behavioral Health Services in the Primary Care Setting, and Performance Measurement.
- How ACC Members Select or Change a Health First Colorado Health Plan or PCP
- Provider Forms – Claims, Prior Authorization and More
- Provider News Bulletins and Implementations
- Additional Provider Info – FAQs and More on a Range of Topics
- Provider Help – Key Contacts for Billing, Claims, Prior Authorization, Web Portal and More
- Provider Trainings
CCHA Resources & Support for Providers
CCHA coordinates care and services for ACC members attributed to providers located in the following counties: Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, El Paso, Gilpin, Jefferson, Park and Teller. We are also here to support contracted ACC providers with managing care for these members and achieving the goals of the ACC program. If you are a participating provider, we offer a range of services and resources to help you and your practice.
- Interactive Care Reviewer Precertification End to End Overview
- Interactive Care Reviewer Precertification Dashboard Overview
- Interactive Care Reviewer Detailed End to End Demo
- Interactive Care Reviewer Provider Favorites & E-mail Notifications
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Interactive Care Reviewer Demo
- Interactive Care Reviewer Immediate Decisions & Templates
- Interactive Care Reviewer Viewing Letters
- Precertification & Predetermination Outcomes Interactive Care Reviewer
- Print/Save/View Transaction History
- Updates to an Interactive Care Reviewer Case
- Viewing Fax & Phone Cases (Authorization Inquiry)
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Treatment Form
- Behavioral Health Initial Review Fax Form
- Behavioral Health Psychological Testing Form
- Behavioral Health Discharge Note Fax Form
- Behavioral Health Neuropsychological Testing Form
- Behavioral Health Concurrent Review Form
- Behavioral Health Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities Review Form
- Behavioral Health Provider Availity Payment Dispute Trainings – July 11 and July 12
- Behavioral Health Open Mic Opportunity Invite – Thursdays, July 5 through August 2
- Provider Orientation: Behavioral Health Providers – Presentation Slides
- Provider Orientation: Behavioral Health Providers – Recorded Video
- Decreasing No-show Rates – Recorded Webinar
- Region 6 Provider Update Meeting, April 4, 2018 – Recorded Video
- Region 7 Provider Update Meeting, April 19, 2018 – Recorded Video