Have you moved in the past three years? Has your contact information changed?

Make sure Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) can send you important information – update your information today.

Health First Colorado members must respond to communications to keep health coverage active. Those communications will be sent to your address, so it is important that your contact information is up to date.

Why Do I Need to Update My Contact Information?
During the public health emergency (PHE), members stay enrolled in health coverage even if they have household or income changes. When the PHE ends, many members will receive a packet to renew their coverage. Members who fail to fill out necessary information may lose their benefits.

How Can I Update My Contact Information?
Don’t miss important information. You can update your information in one of these ways:

  1. Visit Colorado.gov/PEAK. If you don’t have a PEAK account, you can create one at Colorado.gov/PEAK.
  2. Use the Health First Colorado app on your phone. This free app is for Health First Colorado and CHP+ members. Download it for free in the Google Play or Apple App stores.
  3. Contact your county department of human services.

Get Help with PEAK

PEAK can be used to apply for coverage, make changes to your account, and check the status of an application on the PEAK website. See the PEAK Guide for detailed help with common tasks.

You can also download the Health First Colorado mobile app to keep your information up to date and find a doctor or dentist right from your phone.

If you need help with a technical issue on PEAK, such as password resets, error messages, or problems with navigation, you can call, chat or email the PEAK Technical Support Center:

Chat: Available 24/7 by clicking Online Assistance at the top of the PEAK site.

Email: CBMS.Help@state.co.us

Call: 1-800-250-7741 Monday-Friday, 7:30 am to 5:15 pm

Helpful Resources

PEAK Website

PEAK User Guide

Health First Colorado mobile app

PEAK training resources

CCHA is here to help!

If you need additional support updating their address, CCHA is here to help.

Contact CCHA Member Support Services.

If you need the information on this page in another format, please contact CCHA Member Support Services.

The information will be provided in paper form free of charge within 5 business days.

We can connect you to language services or help you find a provider with ADA accommodations.

If you are having a medical or mental health emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest hospital-based ER.

If you are having a mental health or substance use crisis, call Colorado Crisis Services at 1-844-493-8255.