CCHA Care Coordinators
CCHA care coordinators help Health First Colorado members get the most out of their health care and live a healthy life. Learn more about how a CCHA care coordinator can help you.
CCHA care coordination services are included with your Health First Colorado benefits, so there is no extra cost to you. Contact CCHA Member Support Services to connect with a care coordinator.
Colorado Crisis Support Line
- Call for free, confidential and immediate help for you or someone you know who is struggling with:
- Mental health concerns
- Substance use
- Emotional issues
Get information, referrals and connections to additional support and resources.
You can also go to a Colorado Crisis Services walk-in center open 24/7/365. To find locations near you, visit coloradocrisisservices.org.
1-844-493-8255 (toll free)
Text TALK to 38255
Health First Colorado Nurse Advice Line
- If your doctor’s not available, you can call this line to get free, real-time advice and answers from nurses on:
- Medical conditions
- Whether you should see a doctor right away
- What type of doctor or care facility may be right for your situation
The Nurse Advice Line is NOT able to help with any of the following: Health First Colorado benefits or eligibility, appointments, physician referrals, transportation, or medication refills.
1-800-283-3221 (toll free)
Health First Colorado Enrollment (formerly HealthColorado)
- Learn about health plan options and how to enroll
- Choose or change your primary care provider
This is NOT a resource for benefits information or to find out if you qualify for Health First Colorado. For this information, check out the Health First Colorado Member Handbook or contact the Health First Colorado Member Contact Center.
1-888-367-6557 (toll free)
Mon–Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Health First Colorado Member Contact Center
- Get answers to questions about Health First Colorado including eligibility, claims, health plan benefits, or issues with bills you may be receiving.
When you call, you will need your Health First Colorado ID number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
1-800-221-3943 (toll free)
Mon–Fri, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Ombudsman for Health First Colorado Managed Care
- Call if you need help filing a complaint or appeal regarding your health care or health plan.
If you have a problem with the medical care you are receiving, contact CCHA Member Support Services first. We will work with you to help solve the problem you are facing.
1-877-435-7123 (toll free)
- Apply online for Health First Colorado benefits and other assistance programs
- Check the status of your application
Colorado PEAK is the fastest way to find out if you qualify. Your local county office can also help you with your application. To learn about other ways you can apply, visit healthfirstcolorado.com/apply-now.