Colorado Community Health Alliance (CCHA) is committed to continuing to meet the needs of our Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) members, providers, community partners, employees and vendors during the presence of COVID-19 in Colorado.
At this time, CCHA does not anticipate member, provider or community partner service disruptions. CCHA will adjust our services, when appropriate, to rely more heavily on telephonic support to help promote health and safety in our community.
- CO-HELP (Colorado’s call line for COVID-19)
- Call 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 for answers in multiple languages.
- Email COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.
Steps CCHA is taking:
- CCHA Offices are closed to outside visitors. If you need assistance, please contact the CCHA Member & Provider Support Services at
- Toll free: 1-855-627-4685
- Local: 303-256-1717 (Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Gilpin and Jefferson counties)
- Local: 719-598-1540 (El Paso, Park and Teller counties)
- Callers with hearing or speech disabilities: 711 (TTY)
- Limited services 24/7, full services Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The CCHA clinical team will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will keep our members, providers and community partners abreast of any changes to services.
Updated: March 13, 2020
Media Relations Contact: media@CCHAcares.com